Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My guys A Hunting they Went.







































I will say this first, on the first call as normal I asked any deers yet? The response was this No, but your son sure can throw some knives and tomahawks and is hitting the target with no problem. He can even throw them sideways and still hit and stick the bulls eye. Clay says's Mr. Mike keeps telling me " your wrong boy" because I can hit the target and he can't. What do you say to that? I just said Well Good son. He has a little pocket knife, and I just cringe when he gets it out I just know one day the tip of that finger is going to get it. Then off the the ER we will go ( I could just "Duck Tape" it that would be Nanny Hankins way of fixing it ).
Overall Dusty, my dad and Clay had a great time together they always do. My dad enjoys more it than anyone else I think. He loves getting to spend time with the family every chance he gets. They go back to the woods as soon as they take that last bite of Thanksgiving Lunch. The girls may go this year too OOH MY what will I do with the house to myself??? I will enjoy the quietness of it all, and RELAX!!!






1 comment:

Billie said...

I'm officially scared of Clay...