Monday, December 29, 2008

Found Pictures in camera
































































I came across these photos in the camera the other day when I was getting it ready for Christmas. I think they are what Emily took at Thanksgiving. Her random shots she is calling them. You will See my mom, I love my mom so much she works real hard, and lives her life for the Lord. I wish I could see her more, I wish I could see more of my whole family I miss them a lot. Next you might see my aunt Shari, she has the blondish brown hair, aunt Cindy has the red hair, and uncle Randy has a ball cap on. Everyone should know Memaw and Papaw the sweetest couple here. I love my Memaw so much whenever I need anything I know I can call her and talk to her and she will make me fell better. She is the most Godliest woman I know she is very wise. I love her very much. My brother and his little boy Fletcher are very precious to my heart too. I think my brother has had a hard life, but I do know that he is a great dad and would do anything for anyone he has such a big heart. Now my sister, I love my sister very much I am very proud of her and the person she has become. She is a great mom, and wife, and a great friend I value her friendship. I am sometimes jealous of the relationship that she has with our mother because they are closer than mom and me, but I know that I am right were God has me for today. OK enough talk I want you to see the pic's and meet some of them OOOO there is A LOT more we are a BIG family so we will start slowly. The little ones are Taylor, Fletcher and baby Nate.

1 comment:

Billie said...

I love me some Memaw and Papaw too!